Saturday, December 8, 2012

Punched snowflakes Christmas

It feels good to blog more than one posts per day after a long long time... I bought Martha Stewart's Snowflakes punch on Flea Market at Memories Live on store in Cupertino. I got this punch in really good price.. It was lightly used and I bought it for 3$. I think it was a good deal as at Micheal's, after applying 40% off coupon also it was more than 3$. Anyways, I used it in this card as punched snowflakes around Stampin Up's Merry and Bright rub-on.

I apologize for terrible picture for the card...  


I am adding this card in following challenges:

Paper Play Challenges: Christmas is coming
The Pretty little ribbon: It's Christmas
Paper Playtime: Christmas colors
My Craft spot: Merry Christmas
Lady Bug Crafts: Christmas and/or winter
Natalie and Amy's challenge: Winter wishes 
Sparkles forums: Christmas is coming
Cards Galore: Christmas 
  

7 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card, love the white against the red looks fab!

Thank you for sharing with us at Natalie & Amy's & Sparkles this month, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

brenda said...

Very affective punch work and a really eye catching Christmas card.

Thanks so much sharing with us at Pretty Little Ribbons challenge this month.

B x

Céline said...

gorgeous
thanks for playing with us at paperplay this week
hugs
céline

GiGi said...

Beautiful card! I love the glittery red and snowflakes! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot!

Houses Built of Cards said...

So cute! LOVE the sparkly edge! So glad you joined us this week at My Craft Spot!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Helen said...

Great card. Thank you for joining in the fun with us at Sparkles Monthly Challenges.

Hugs Helen xx

rockpapercricut said...

Beautiful. I love the red and white color combo. The snowflake frame looks great. Thanks for entering your card in the Monday challenge at My Craft Spot. :)

Ally

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...