Saturday, December 8, 2012

Flowery Birthday card

I have to admit I actually like pre-colored digital stamps so I can make few cards really fast. I own few pre-colored digital stamps from Fred-she-said. One of them is Peony in Jar.  Their colored images are amazing... They have a good collection of floral images. I really want to buy few more from some other stores also so if you know any good store in which I can find pre-colored images, please let me know. I will really appreciate you.



Stamping with Dragon: Anything goes
Wags n Whiskers: Anything goes
Penny's Paper Crafty: Anything goes
Papelitos Stamps: Anything goes
Papertake Weekly: Anything goes (U)
Through the craft room: Anything goes
Crafting for all season: Flowers




5 comments:

Darlene Lyons said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I love how you have coloured the dimension in your flowers! The vase look so real! Thanks for sharing it with us at TTCRD!

Carol said...

Lovely card, the image is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at CFAS this time. Carol DT x

Jani said...

Wonderful card!
Love the image an the colors.
Thanks for joining us at CFAS!
Jani x

valou250809 said...

Very beautiful card! I love the coulours that you used! thanks for playing with SWD this week and good luck!

Ketty said...

I really admire this postcard! It seems to me so tender!) It is a pity that you can not hear the smell through the monitor screen, since I add some essential oils to my crafts sometimes. You can draw a flower and add its smell https://bestscentsforhome.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...