Sunday, September 19, 2010

Hot air balloon card

I have never tried any color challenge and also I have never combined multiple challenges too. So I thought to try out that this week combining The Play Date Cafe# 47 and Taylored Expression# 128 challenges.




I tried pencil colors, I didn't like the end result some much I put in some much effort I can not resist to put it on these challenges. I have to add some sentiments something like "celebrate you day" I don't have it currently available. I don't have color markers but I think I will buy some now. I used one free digi stamp I found online. Thanks for looking at my card.

6 comments:

Lisa Somerville said...

The balloons look wonderful against your blue panel. Thanks for playing at the PDCC.

Sarah Anderson said...

So glad you still decided to enter our challenge, and look forward to you playing again. These hot air balloons were a great choice of image for this week's colours at the play date cafe. Thanks for playing along :)

Renee said...

Gorgeous with these pretty balloons! Great challenge card!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

These balloons are all the RAGE! Love it! Great card!! So glad you joined in the fun this week:) THANKS for playing along with us at the PDCC:}

Andrea Ewen said...

What a wonderfully vibrant card! Love the contrast of the balloons vs. the sky. Glad you could play along with us this week at the Play Date Cafe!

Suzanne C said...

Love the hot air balloons! What a fun card! Glad you joined us this week at the PDCC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...