Saturday, June 26, 2010

Unexpected(pleasant) moments

Sometimes unexpected(pleasant) things happens in day to day activities!!!

I go for exercise in our apartment complex. So as usual I went for Thursday's boot-camp and then I was really really tired as these days I am having some headaches and shoulder pain due to lots and lots of work in my office.

After making some rotis(Indian flat bread), I was really straggling for standing to finish rest of them. So suddenly my husband was on his 4 legs(of course 2 arms and 2 legs) so I can sit on his back to have a small breaks in between. How thoughtful of him but of course painful. After few seconds I couldn't sit on my handsome portable table. Then he brought our dinning chair with our couch cushion to rest.

I won't remember this as it's very small incidence but then what is the use of blog?

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...