Friday, September 13, 2013

Birthday card set

Few months back, I made a big order from Papertrey Ink. and bought few of my favorite stamps. Of course one of them was The Sweet Life which is a 3 step stamp. In our last Flea Market sale at Memories Live On store, I bought one used paper pad in 1$. The orange background papers are from that pack along with buttons. Actually everything except stamps are from that flea market. I made 4 similar cards to make a gift set. I absolutely love these cards specially the roses with orange and red colors.
I recently changed the layout for my blog, I am still working on few changes but currently it is working the way I want it to work.






As you link it: Favorite flowers/tree
Through the craft room: Anything goes

4 comments:

Cindye Wile said...

Gorgeous! Love the colors! :)
Thanks for joining us at JIC!
Cindye(DT)

Michelle Lupton said...

Love your multi-coloured stamping! Thanks for playing along with our button challenge at A Blog Named Hero :)

Mojca said...

Really pretty. The colours are just gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It Challenge. Hugs! Mojca

Lucy Patrick said...

Such gorgeous cards Pankti, Wow!! I love that stamp and how you've used orange and red, looks beautiful together, thanks so much for playing along in our Flowers challenge at Paper Crafting Journey, XOX Lucy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...