Friday, September 23, 2011

Another cupcake!!!

It's been a really long time from my last post(other than the one which I posted couple of minutes back). Currently I am in San Diego at my brother's home. Can you believe, I bought the flight ticket in 99$ from San Jose!!  In June Southwest had amazing deal from San Jose to San Diego in 99$(with Tax) so we both bought one to visit each other. Along with my brother I have lots of friends here as well so thought to have some good time with everybody.
So with the obvious reason, I am working from home today and also went for lunch with my friends. After the quick lunch from Noodles and comp, we went to a sweet cupcake place called, Sparkles Cupcake by famous pastry chef Candace Nelson. So I thought to add a card based on cupcake as well. Enjoy my creation inspired by Sparkles Cupcakes from My Favorite Thing's stamp...

Fresh Birthday 

Crafty Sentiment: Happy Birthday
Stamp R Us-Oct 2: Happy Birthday
Art Impressions Stamps: For the Girls
Southern Girls Challenge: Anything Goes

5 comments:

kasia c. said...

what a fabulous card! Your colouring is wonderful and I love the layout. Thanks for playing along with us at ColourQ. :)

Jac’s Playground said...

Great card, love the image, thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week

Yapha said...

Super cute card! Love the layers and different patterns. Thanks for playing at ColourQ this week!

Jo said...

who wouldn't want a cupcake that big! :)
Thank you for joining in the challenge at Stamps R Us.
Jo xx
(Stamps R Us Guest Designer)

Kazza said...

Fab card and LO. Love that image and cupcakes...LOL... Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...