Saturday, May 14, 2011

Just for you Birthday

As I have mentioned in my previous blog, I am part of the "Shannon's Sentiments" DT team now. And now it's finally time for the "Shannon's Sentiments" May release!!!  This month we are releasing 4 large individual images along with 4 Add-On sets, and 2 full sets.

Today we are also having a weekly challenge, we would like to see you use three flowers and no patterned paper. Cardstock only please:)

Here come the card I have made with “Flowers with vase” image from “Lots of Thanks” release set. I have also added “Just for you” sentiment from “Friendship” release set. I used the blue card stock(you know it is a recycled office folder!!!) with the craft card stock embossed with Birthday folder. I also used some flowers with the stem. For the stem I used the die which I just got from my favorite scrapbook store in Bay Area.

Just for you Birthday-Shannon Sentiment

1 comments:

Linda said...

Very beautiful card...great layout!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...