Monday, February 14, 2011

You're the best flower card

Once again my love towards Z-fold is displayed here with sweet flower. I am thinking to give this to my sister on Valentine's day. I know I am little late but she knows that I am lazy in posting cards... ;-) Some how I am not able to rotate this card so I apologize for that.



Challenges:

Crafty Catz weekly challenge(Fri): Valentine/love (Winner)

Stamping vacation(M): Sketch (I have rotated the sketch) N
Doodle Pantry(Fri): Digital image N
Stamping for the weekend(th): Valentine's day N
AI Factory(th): Valentine N
CRAFT challenge(Th): Valentine N
Crafty sentiments(Th): Valentine N
Paper romance(th): Clean and simple valentine N
Shelly'e images(th): Valentine gift(for my sis) NCard making Mama(Fri): Valentine N
Christmas blog(Th): For loved one(My sister) N
KB challenge(Mon): Love N
Oh La la creations(Mon): For someone special NMami doodle(24th Feb): Flower card NSew many challenges(th): Valentine N
Stamps R Us(MOn): Love N

10 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Pankti
A beautiful card,thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz this week,
Hugs Dianne xx

Linda said...

Hi Pankti I love your card the colours work beautifully. Thanks for joining us this week at Winter Wonderland love Linda

Hazel (Didos) said...

Hiya, Ah this is super and what a cool shape of card to do. Thanks for playing on Crafty Sentiments this week Hazelxoxo

Sandra P said...

Love this! The colors you chose are perfect :)

Thanks for joining Paper Romance this week!

Hugs,
Sandra P

Mary Duffek said...

Sweet fun and bright....fabulous job, thank you so much for playing along this week in the Paper Romance Challenge.

Heather said...

So gorgeous, love the layout. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments :)

Dawn Frost said...

I love your sideways card, lol! Beautiful image, great colouring. Thanks for joining us at DPDC7.

Wendi said...

What a beautiful card and image
Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week
Wendi

Collette said...

Very nice, Pankti ... Love the bright colors. Thanks so much for participating at Stamps R Us!

Anjelina said...

Hi Friends,

Flower themed card enhances and decorates wedding cards with a romantic design. Printing a flower theme directly on a wedding card is probably the quickest and most convenient way to decorate a wedding card. Thanks a lot...

Flowers Campania

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...